Sunday 5 September 2010

Le Concert


Yesterday, armed with new found freedom and a 40% off movie voucher I decided to go to the movies. I didn't really have anything I particularly wanted to see but was tempted by a movie that was made by the same people who produced Juno and Little Miss Sunshine but watched the trailer and soon moved on from that! I then took the chance on watching the trailer for Le Concert. I thought it was going to be a bit serious and heavy but then I watched the trailer and realised it was driven by strong characters and was quite light hearted with that nice artistic twist.


So off I went to the afternoon showing. I wandered into the cinema to find a whole bunch of senior citizens and me in the cinema.

Believe it or not I was considering on telling them to sssshhhhh!!! Seniors these days!!!


If you're patient enough for subtitles or happen to know Russian and French I highly recommend the tale of a russian orchestra that comes together after 30 years to perform in Paris - go for it!!!!!

If nothing else you will be left with a new found appreciation for Tchaikovsky. I don't have any Tchaikovsy here so I've settled for Chopin.

Click here to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment