Sunday 2 August 2009

YO!!!

So I've been rebuked by a number of people for not writing on my blog for months now... my apologies. I believe this came about when I no longer sat on my tooshy looking for a job but instead began actually working a job. I know there was a brief moment there... a joyful moment for us all where i got to write and post blog entries at my one month temp job but then I got a real job at a crazy law firm... it's not the lawyers that are crazy so much I find... it's the people who work for them... the ones who feed this whole... I'm a lawyer and i'm so important hoopla... and these people unfortunately are my bosses but I'm not bitter and twisted... no no no... I am grateful of course!!!

I have set a goal to write another post in the next 14 days... stay tuned... fo real!!!

Juv L

2 comments: