Wednesday 19 August 2009

Stressful

The art of blogging is an art indeed... actually it's not an art... it's a mathematical equation... a scientific problem... striking the balance between what to write about, when to write, how much to write - AAAAAHHHHHH!!! I've had to give myself an intervention. I am working towards my blog being synonymous with the wit, humour and intelligence of my thoughts and this is stressful. To truly be synonymous with my thoughts I am going to insert a story about my current crush... I may think about my crush every other minute... I'll let my blog determine if this is true.

In a recent conversation with my fabulous flat mate and friend I paused and broke the silence with the following comment "I need to work out ways to touch him more" Her response "Well don't you wanna talk to him?" my response "...oh yeah"


2 comments:

  1. Lariss, the best would be if you could touch AND talk to him. Yes baby, baby! Blog more, I know you want to...do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the easiest way to do it, is to be sarcastic and almost cynical. but then i, un like you am a pillock. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete