Monday 22 February 2010

Men-working-overhead-sign.gif


Around the streets where I work, amidst the pitiful excuses for high rise buildings I've noticed quite a few of the above signs... 


"Danger: Men working overhead" 


One day, creatively unstimulated walking between buildings I looked at one of these signs as I never had before... what makes it dangerous, the fact that it's men working overhead? If it were women working overhead would it read "Danger" still... based on some of the signs I've seen in the city for, ironically, "gentleman's clubs"? (nothing gentlemanly about it)... it would probably say look up!  


Strong opinions about dodgy men working in the city aside I had a giggle thinking that men working overhead warranted a warning. I like to think if you want a job done right give it to a woman... you can also save money that you'd normally spend on danger signs!    



1 comment:

  1. It's cos the Village People are performing YMCA up there, and if they mispell any of the letters in their older age, they are expelled from the group from on high! Hence, watch out below.

    ReplyDelete